<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

It's time to lighten up. I went blogsurfing. I figured I was in the water anyway, there was no point even trying to stay dry.

I am one of Ihath's retarded aging students, who peer at the instructions and don't quite get it. So I am still unable to link inside the text. Yes, I know, there are clear instructions somewhere. Let me put it this way, they can never be too clear in my case.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't have any magnets on her refrigerator, but has quite a few on the filing cabinet, and one of them says: "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot". I am that better idiot.

So, I have dusted off my links. I am, after all, a talent scout.

I found out Douze Lunes, one of my favorites, is blogging again, so there he is. And thanks to him, I have added Captain Books and Paysan de Paris. Sorry for those of you curious to click on and find you don't speak French. But Paysan de Paris has a neat feature on the right, two radio blogs which require only the click of a mouse. You can either listen to the whole shebang or pick your way through them, item by item. I had myself a good time, volume UP.

I have also added Belmont Club, which I found through Bear, Major Pain's brother from Magic in the Baghdad Cafe.

That's about it for today. Tonight I go to Larry and Carol's for Friday night movie night. It gives me the illusion that everything is normal.
Comments:
You have comments! O joy! :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?